Each month features an illustration of one of the great Saints who have enriched the Church with their lives, which were heroic yet very imitable. Also includes illustrations of Jesus the Redeemer, the sacrifice of Abraham, and the Archangels, all painted in our Monastery.
- January: The sacrifice of Abraham
- February: The twenty-two Holy Martyrs of Uganda (1885-1887)
- March: The divine mystery: Redeemer and Saviour
- April: Saint Tarcisius, martyr of the Eucharist ( c. 257)
- May: Saint Joan of Arc, virgin (1412-1431)
- June: Saint Peter the Apostle (1st century)
- July: Saint Rose of Lima (1586-1617)
- August: Our Lady of Ransom (1218), Sts. Peter Nolasco and Raymond Nonnatus
- September: The Three Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael
- October: Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, Iroquois virgin (1656-1680)
- November: Saint Charbel Makhlouf (1828-1898)
- December: Our Lady of Laus and Bl. Benoîte Rencurel (1647-1718)
Exclusive feature: a picture of the Saint of each day.
Offered in return for a donation of $5.00 plus postage, receipts from this calendar benefit the works of the Order of the Magnificat of the Mother of God.
Published in English, French, Spanish and Italian.